Mustafa’s professional career began back in the year 2000 with an engineering consulting firm who mainly specialise in high-rise apartments of which have been a major contributor in shaping Melbourne’s skyline.
Having worked in Melbourne, Sydney & Canberra on a wide range of projects, developing skills in Precast Walls, Post Tensioned Slabs & steelwork structures, Mustafa was keen to broaden his career skills.
Mustafa then moved on to the oil & gas industry where he was involved in the design of the offshore platforms known as (Kipper, Tuna and Marlin A) in Australia’s Bass Strait for the operator ESSO.
As part of the works on the Oil & Gas Platforms, Mustafa was required to complete a Helicopter survival course of which was successfully completed.
A few years later, Archie’s Building Design & Drafting was formed.
Backed by a team of specialist Engineers & Draftsman, and equipped with the latest engineering design software, his team is capable of executing any size project (Government or Private sector)
in a timely manner.
Structural Design & Documentation Design Specialties
- High-rise Residential / Commercial.
- Biotech & Research
- Custodial Services – Prison Design
- Educational – Schools & Universities
- Transport & Infrastructure.
- Telecommunications Infrastructure
- Prefabricated Building Design
Recent Projects (Involved in)
- Telstra Exhibition St. Telephone Exchange Divestment Project
- Melbourne University
- Ballarat Hospital
- Werribee Mercy Hospital
- Sunshine Coast University Hospital – Road and Drainage
- Juvenile Justice Parkville Hardening
- Fulham Correctional Centre Prison
- Melbourne Airport Expansion
- Melbourne Convention Centre (Civil Works)
- Australian Synchrotron (World Class Research Facility)